Two quick things before my next section of 100 things.
-The Riders are 6-0 now! I like those crazy prairie boys. Maybe not as much as my crazy BC hockey boys, but I still dig them all the same.
-Cody Hodgson scored the game winner at the last Canada camp scrimmage. And the lovely Q-girl brought to my attention that Pierre McGuire thinks Yann Sauve needs to get a lot stronger. I ought to kick that little slimeball for insulting my pretty, pretty baby prospect like that. The first time I saw the boy speak, the interviewer joked that Yann ripped his hand off when he went to shake his hand. I think Pierre should just stick to drooling over Sid Crosby.
Now on to my next series of 100 things.
26) I’m a total wuss when it comes to spicy food. Even when certain things are labelled as “mild”, sometimes my mouth is still burning up.
27) I’m naturally messy and disorganized.
28) I adore Bob Marley. I can listen to him non stop in the summer. When I was about 14, I even thought about getting dreadlocks until I heard spiders can get stuck in them.
29) My favourite alcoholic drink is a rum and coke.
30) I love everything about the country of Sweden. Pretty defencemen, Ikea, H&M, volvos, it’s all good. The next plane ticket I buy, it will be to Sweden.
31) I have no idea what I want to do for a living, and it scares me.
32) I’m a vegetarian.
33) Last time I voted in Canada, I didn’t like the two guys from the big parties, so I voted for the marijuana party.
34) I’ve always wanted to volunteer in Africa for a year. Every time I read something about how the average person lives there, it makes me immensely sad.
35) I have a major thing for Johnny Depp.
36) I love buying and wearing hats.
37) I’m naturally an introvert, although I am more outgoing with people I know well. I don’t really like talking about myself.
38) When I was a kid, my favourite school supply to use was pencil crayons.
39) I’m addicted to gum. I always have to have a pack in my purse. Dentyne Ice or Excel are my preferred brands.
40) I love beaches.
41) I find kids adorable, but they terrify me when I’m alone with them. I think I’m going to break them.
42) I swear more than I should. They just seem to roll right off my tongue.
43) I’ve wanted to go skydiving for years.
44) I love peanut butter. Sometimes I’ll just sit at home and eat it right out of the jar. My favourite sandwich is peanut butter and banana.
45) I’ve never been a wine or beer fan. I’ll sometimes drink a Carona, but that’s about it.
46) I have girl crushes on Natalie Portman and Kate Hudson.
47) Ryan Smyth, Madonna, and Sting are overrated.
48) Sometimes I’ll go through a gangster rap phase, and I’ll look like the biggest wigger ever. But only the good old school stuff like young Snoop Dog, Tupac, and Dr. Dre.
49) I love clothes shopping. For myself and for other people. I love picking out the perfect thing for other people.
50) I think the best show on television is Seinfeld.